Our family is growing fast. We'd love your help in making Tum Hi Ho truly special. Come join us, we're hiring!
Available Openings: Assistant Wedding Coordinators
Job Description: Tum Hi Ho Events is seeking part-time Assistant Wedding Coordinators. This position offers a great opportunity to see how a wedding day is brought to life by working closely with the Lead Coordinator. The idea of someone in taking on this position should not be for financial gain, but rather to acquire hands on wedding experience and a taste of the industry. Wedding Day Assistant Coordinators generally work a small handful of events throughout the season. Typically, Assistant Coordinators are scheduled to work Saturdays or Sundays. Shifts usually last for 12-14 hours on average and end around 9-10pm. Scheduling is determined by the company owners based on specific needs. Assistant Coordinators can expect to work as few as 2 events to as many as 10 events throughout the peak season (May through October). The Assistant Coordinator positions are contract positions.
- Creatively think on your feet and quickly devise possible solutions to any given situation
- Ability to function as a team player and respond to direct and immediate requests from Lead Coordinators
- Capable of working independently whilst successfully relating to a wide variety of personality types
- Strong communication skills and ability to convey information to people clearly and simply
- Meticulously organized, attentive to details and is consistently punctual
- Highly effective at multi-tasking and can seamlessly prioritize tasks without direction
- Able to stand on their feet for 12 hours at a time
- Computer skills a must; literate in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Consistently showcases high energy, resourcefulness, and not afraid to "get your hands dirty"
- Outgoing personality, guest oriented; good eye contact, poised posture, and conversational
- Professional, both in appearance and demeanor
- Hospitality or wedding industry experience is a big plus, though no previous experience necessary
- Driven to learn and excel in the area of event management and wedding planning
Interested? Fill out the application below, and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch shortly!